October 4, 2015

A STUDY FORMAT I HAVEN'T TRIED BEFORE

Hello everyone!
 
Today I'm sharing with you a study format I've never tried! My preference for notes is the traditional outline form---boring, structured, and easy. I think that's the way I like everything...
 
For biology, I've found that I can get out of my creative rut and draw/doodle more, and play around with the format of my notes!
Inspired by tumblr user studyign's youtube video on mind-mapping, I decided to try it myself! I always shied away from this method because I'm a H U G E perfectionist, and I couldn't bear messing up or running out of room.
 

I've also found that there are many opportunities to make charts in Biology, since there are categories for many of our topics. I am BEYOND in love with how my macromolecule notes turned out!
 

What's a study format you've never tried before? Will you consider doing it one day? Until next time!
 
 
 
 
{ P.S - I got this post idea from tumblr user phestudies! }

No comments:

Post a Comment