August 18, 2015

3 STEP MINIMALIST STUDYING CHALLENGE

Hello everyone!

I was very intrigued by this challenge I found on Tumblr and tried it myself! It was created by tumblr user psychstudyblr and I think it's absolutely brilliant. I was shocked at how much more in love I was with my desk afterwards.



The instructions were to clear your desk completely, choose 1-3 essential items to keep on it, select 3 colors for studying, and give away anything you don't use.

There are still a couple of items (cups of writing utensils, 2 more notebooks) that I have to have on my desk, but everything else I managed to find another place for, and I love it!



My space is so much more open and distraction-free. When my desk is cluttered, I find it's harder to focus and easier to procrastinate by "cleaning" it, or just staring at the junk. This challenge minimizes opportunities for procrastination and maximizes the amount of time I spend working!

Have you or will you try this challenge? Let me know in the comments! Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment