August 30, 2015

HOLOCAUST AND HEAT WAVES

Hello all!

If you're anything like me, a trip to a book store is enough to put you in a bibliophile coma.

The other day, I made a stop at Barnes and Noble to get Survival in Auschwitz, the book we need for English at the moment.



Unfortunately, my sister went right up to one of the staff members and asked where the book was, so I didn't have spare time to cry while walking down the isles of books that I rightfully deserved to own. :)

They had a ton of cute little knick-knacks, planners, journals, pens, cups, the whole nine. Barnes and Noble is such an adorable store.

I was super intrigued by this bag, and I read it on the way home while roasting in the ridiculous South Carolina heat.

That's all I've got for you guys. Have you picked up any new books lately? If so, what were they? Also, what's the weather like where you are? Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment