August 14, 2015

LIBRARIES + LATE WORK

Hello all!

Yesterday, my best friend and I made our way to our local library to work on our AP summer project! The same project we've known about since BEFORE school ended, and school starts in 3 days.

I know, I know. Procrastination at its finest.

But that's beside the point XD We decided we'd be visiting there often to study for AP and our other classes because we both loved the environment so much.



Unlike our school library, it wasn't crowded with students being loud and immature. It held the perfect amount of silence mixed with murmuring and the turning of pages. We didn't have the librarians breathing down our necks and barking at us for even whispering. The bookshelves were so tall, searching for books felt like a maze.

It was perfect.



So my best friend and I will be there all the time. I hope the staff learn our names :) And maybe next time I'll check out some books!

Do you have any recommendations on books I should read? I'd love to hear them, please comment below! Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment